Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, September 6, 2013

Lots of Changes


Time has gone by, and my knitting has included socks for friends, but little else.  I have traveled a lot, and made a few new friends.  I have been to New Mexico, Arizona, California, Nevada, Colorado, Wyoming, Nebraska, Iowa, Missouri, Kansas, and Oklahoma.  Whew!  I have laid my beloved's ashes in Monterey Bay, and visited lots of family and friends.

I went to a wedding in Colorado, but our hotel was in Cheyenne.  The wedding was just over the border in Colorado.  It was a western ranch themed wedding, and guess where it was held?  On a ranch in northern Colorado, of course!


So what is new?  Bob is new.  Relationships are different at our age.  Less of the flirting and "weaving and dodging" that goes with feeling someone out.  More of the relaxed companionship and conversation.  No games.  We will see ...

Meanwhile, there have been socks and socks, and I am reading new patterns and going through my stash as I get ready to dig into something that is not socks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment