Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Lilas is Blocking

The Lilas short-sleeved summer cardigan is now blocking.  This is definitely a step up for me in my knitting adventure (one year into knitting).  I find that I am learning more with every item that I do.  Now that I do not have a project of this magnitude in process (let's not talk about the wool winter cardigan that I cannot bear to work on at this time due to summer's heat), I had to do something.  So I began a toboggan for my great-granddaughter using left-over yarn from the Lilas.  In one day, I have almost completed it.  Nothing gives more instant feedback than a quick project!  I am going to finish it today, and then will be posting it.  As for the Lilas, here is a shot to let you see where I am going with this project.   

No comments:

Post a Comment