Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, April 11, 2011

Camp Hoodie - almost done

The camp hoodie has been done for a couple of weeks, but could not locate a separating zipper in the length and color needed, so I had to custom order it from Custom Zips.  Obviously, the zipper has not arrived, but here is a peek at the otherwise completed hoodie.  I really love it!  I planned this as alternate outerwear for my walks.  I am now looking forward to having winter return to North Texas.   I promise more pix when it has a zipper.   By the way, I used Spud and Chloe's colorways Chipmunk and Watermelon. 

The kangaroo pocket came out great!  I used the Wonderful Wallaby pattern as my inspiration for the pocket -- splitting it down the middle, of course.  Husker is suitably impressed with this project. 


1 comment:

  1. Brenda... just a quick comment, saw you were helping out John Wells with his GS appeal and just wanted to say good on you! And good for John for understanding how the net can bring help where it is needed, when it it is needed. Lucky for all that TFL caught your interest. You folks in the Lone Star are setting a good example. Hope things work out for the GS... and they keep John fed so he can continue his Terlingua adventure and keep us all informed.

    ReplyDelete