Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Crash!

I have new socks to show, and other news, and my hard drive crashed.  Fortunately, there is the laptop, but it does not have the handy dandy little slot for my memory card.  Gotta figure out how I do this photo upload with this laptop.

Actually, the laptop is Husker's laptop, so I really do not know much about it.  With his current state of health, I am not asking for a tutorial.  By the way, we are finished with radiation and we start chemo on July 31st.  Going from a PC to a Mac Pro is a real brain teaser.

However, I can talk about my other news - at least news to other knitters.  I have finally said to self, "You have got to take time to do this."  So I did.  I have spent this afternoon practicing my Continental skills.  I have shied away from Continental technique because I simply could not get used to controlling the tension with my left hand.  I finished my latest project this morning, and looked at the remaining sock yarn, and said "It is time."  I am happy to say that I finally felt confident enough by evening to start a baby cap.  So far so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment