Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, August 31, 2012

Addicted to Yarn

I promised my sister-in-law, PhotoWit, a pair of socks last May.  The color she selected was a new Stroll tonal shade from Knit Picks, Pearlescent.  Unfortunately, it did not become available until August 25, 2012.  So we waited, and on the appointed day, I ordered it -- along with 4 other selections of sock yarn that I do not "need".  In addition, I have 3 hand-dyed yarns on order through Etsy.  Plus, there is another Knit Picks sock yarn sitting beside my chair calling to me.  Do I have a problem?  Only if I cannot knit!

Just finished another Hermione's Everyday Socks in Knit Picks' Stroll, colorway Queen Anne.  Gotta love it when a pair comes off the needles so easily. 

The heel is an unknown pattern that I found.  It is kinda like a linen stitch.  Anyone know its name?   


By the way, I am now knitting to keep my sanity.  Husker has withdrawn from chemo and is in hospice.  Mostly, he is in bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment