Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

KAL with Wendy and Susan, Part II

My finished product for the KAL is blocked and I am exceptionally happy with the results.  I chose the boat-neck because this is a Christmas present, and I do not know the neck size for the recipient, but do know other measurements.  The closest place to get the Spud and Chloe yarn is an hour drive away, and I did not know about the place until after I was nearly finished with this knit-along project, so I made this pullover with Cascade 220.  Now I am anxious to start another project using the Spud and Chloe sweater yarn.  The recipient is 6', slender, and the pullover was created to have a 6" peplum starting at the waist and the sleeves will end at the elbow.  As a result, it appears here that the peplum begins below the waist and the sleeves are 3/4 in length.  I am only 5'5"!  Thank you for the boat-neck, Wendy.  It worked out very nicely.  I used the 1" ribbing on the boat-neck, and made the torso semi-fitted. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment