Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Life is not all Knitting

The spring is so beautiful that I must remind myself that my knitting is not everything.  I have gotten into the neighborhood for two days in a row (and got my 10,000 steps!)  I caught up with Annie, a local German Shepherd. 





Have I ever mentioned that we live in a very hilly neighborhood?  Well, here is the evidence.  I don't think I want to negotiate their driveway when it is icy, or mow their yard.






Doesn't every neighborhood have a geodesic dome?









 . . . and yards blooming with spring flowers.
 I have always wanted to go into this house.  It is on four levels.  Looks so interesting.  The deck on the other side is actually perching upon the hill on the left side of the photo. 
Wildflowers!












and more wildflowers.  Nothing is as beautiful as wildflowers on a sunny spring day. 

May your spring be as beautiful and as enjoyable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment