Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Leaflets

I have Cecily Glowick MacDonald's Leaflet cardigan in my mental to-do list.  I decided to try out her leaflet pattern on socks, and the idea worked out rather well.   They are knit in Tosh Merino Light, colorway Earl Grey.  Now, I must go to the MadTosh store and pick up some chunky in Earl Grey for the cardigan -- but I am in no rush.  Fall is a long way off. 

We received some good news this past week.  I will also be making a newborn set for a little someone due at Christmas.

I also have five pairs of socks in the pipeline, two of which will need to take priority. 

Will all of these be enough to keep me knitting until the end of the year?  Probably not, but it will be close.  The bad thing about these projects is that I have no other excuse to shop for yarn except for the chunky Tosh and the baby yarn.  Withdrawal!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment